Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Roommate Ochocinco?


Would you like a male roommate who is financially secure and gone on most Sundays?

I happen to know of one such fellow who's looking for a place to stay in the Foxborough, Massachusetts area. His name is Chad and he's very friendly, though some might describe him as a bit dramatic.

His last name is Ochocinco, and he'd love to move in with you. Really. From Mike Reiss at ESPNBoston.com:

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," he said Tuesday. "That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."

Ochocinco hasn't yet picked the fan.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox," he said. "That's about it."

Sometimes, there's just nothing to say, and the only thing you can really do is just sit in awe of Chad Ochocinco. Most players are (completely understandably) so guarded with their personal lives and never share anything real with anyone outside of a very exclusive inner circle.

This one wants to move in with you.

How can you not love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment