Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mila defends JT in Russia



video surfaced of Mila Kunis defending Justin Timberlake in fluent Russian at a Moscow Q&A for Friends With Benefits. The exchange takes place when a reporter – also female and Russian talking – asks why Justin has decided to focus on movies instead of bringing more sexy back with his music.


Reporter: “I have two questions – about the movie and the sex–”
Mila: “What?” (in a “didn’t hear you clearly” way)
Reporter: “About the movie and the sex.”
Mila: “Oh, I thought I misheard you about the sex.”
Justin: “I don’t like this! =)”
Reporter: “What brought you into movies? WHY ARE YOU IN MOVIES?”
Mila: “What?!”
Reporter: “Why movies?”
Mila: “Why movies?”
Reporter: “Well, many showbiz persons move to movies, and sometimes it’s for the better, but why is Justin in movies?”
Mila: “Wait, you’re asking why he wants to be in movies?”
Reporter: “Yes.”
Mila: “What would you rather have him do?”
CROWD: LOL, applause
Reporter: indiscernible under the applause
Mila: “Huh?”
Reporter: “I mean, isn’t showbiz enough?”
Mila (exasperated): “Well, if he WANTS to make movies, and he can, why shouldn’t he? What sort of question is that? Why are YOU here?”
CROWD: LOL, more applause
Reporter: “Well, I’m doing my job.”
Mila: “Well, he’s doing his. It’s the same thing!”
(turns to Justin, asks in English if he needs the exchange translated, he replies that he’s getting it in the earpiece, but delayed)
Justin: “This is my bodyguard!”

No comments:

Post a Comment