Monday, June 13, 2011

Big 3 loses. Bron Bron Cries. No soundbites from Bosh because nobody cares about him.

Now that this season is over and he still can’t put a ring on it, LeBron James says he doesn’t care nor is he affected by any of that.

But after the Miami Heat were eliminated from the NBA Finals on their home floor in Game 6 by the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday night, it was evident that James did care judging by his harsh words for his detractors.

“All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

“They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

That real world includes the Clevelanders he spurned, NBA fans who hated his nationally televised proclamation that he was headed to Miami and skeptics who felt he jumped into a get-championship-quick scheme. And Sunday night’s tart response to the criticism was another log on an already hot fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment